Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Matching Grant AND Tastefully Simple Fundraiser!!!!

Before I get to the awesome opportunities we have been blessed with to help raise money for our adoption I want to thank everyone involved in this Matching Grant Opportunity. I also want to thank our fabulous Tastefully Simple Consultant and our Family Warrior and all of you out there who have shared our story, donated, prayed, etc. You are all amazing and my family and I are so grateful for all of you!

Thanks for letting me get that out of my system :)

We have recently been given two amazing opportunities to raise money for our adoption! The first is a MATCHING GRANT!!! The matching grant is for $450 and will be deposited into our FSP once it reads $7070. Donations to our fsp are tax deductible. You can make a donation and help us reach our goal by clicking on this link: www.reecesrainbow.org/sponsorwojcik

The second opportunity to raise money for our adoption is through our TASTEFULLY SIMPLE Fundraiser! All you have to do is place your Tastefully Simple order between now and February 10th and a percentage of all sales will go towards our adoption! Go to tastefullysimple.com/web/kjaco and enter Jennifer Wojcik at Checkout!

Thank you all so much for your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment